Shy kids might be afraid of making mistake in the public. It’s important to help them as it could lead to physical and mental disorder, resulting in Social Anxiety and Social Phobia. What parents should do is observing your kids’ behaviours closely if they have the following behaviors.
1. They will seclude themselves out of the group and avoid interacting with other people.
2. They can be very nervous being in the center of attention.
3. They are self-conscious.
4. They often avoid eye contact with others. Also they often quietly speak with others.
When there is a riddle, we need to loosen it! Here are 5 ways to deal with shyness in your kids.
1. Parents shouldn’t blame kids for wrong answers as it will make them feel ashamed and fear to answer next time.
2. Let your kids speak for themselves when they are asked. Also, encourage them to answer no matter if the answer is right or wrong.
3. Let them answer in their own styles. By doing so, they will feel comfortable and will be more pleasant to talk next time.
4. Allow them to live a life. If they get a chance to experience new things, they will have an ability to cope with different kinds of situations.
5. Encourage kids to do activities they like but don’t force them to. Because if they fail, they might lose their self-confidence.
If your kids become shy, don’t dismiss that!
Nov 30, 2017 9:26:45 AM